Updated: Oct 30, 2021
As the deadline for filing Certificates of Candidacy ended on October 8, the Commission on Elections (COMELEC) will continue to register voters until October 30. The registration will go Mondays through Fridays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Unlike in the past, no voter registration would take place on Saturdays, except October 30.
This is the final opportunity for the people who desire change to register to vote for the forthcoming 2022 Presidential Elections, which will take place on May 9, 2022.
1. Prepare three filled CEF-1 forms printed back-to-back, as well as any valid IDs; you may also use a photocopy of your birth certificate.
2. Arrive EARLY at SM CDO Downtown to get your priority number.
3. Wait for an interview. During the interview, you will be asked to verify that all of your information is accurate. Then, you'll fill the three CEF-1 forms. (When finished, you may proceed to the logbook.)
4. Submit your forms to the logbook personnel and wait for your name to be called.
5. Proceed to biometrics, where your biometric data will be obtained.
6. Finally, fingerprinting will be done, and they will give you the acknowledgment receipt of your registration.
Link for the forms: https://comelec.gov.ph/?r=VoterRegistration/ApplicationsForms
Many registrants are anticipated, so it is advisable to arrive early, and most importantly, guarantee your safety by following COVID-19 health guidelines.